Wednesday 25 March 2020

Today's Update - 25 mars 2020

Good afternoon everyone!

It's nice to hear from some of you and to see the work that you are doing.  I am doing well here at home. Trying to keep busy by checking on you, looking into activities that would be fun for you (it will be posted next week) and missing you lots. I am also learning how to play the piano.  My son has accepted to teach me ; )  It is quite challenging for me and my brain hurts, but I am not giving up!
Maybe later, I can show you a video of me playing...

I am adding a link to the reading for this week: Ma grand-mère Simone.  You will find your reading document in the same Hapara Workspace as your Journal.  I have added a question below each reading. Please answer it to the best of your ability.  As we go, I will be adding ideas for other work in that same Workspace. 

Please remember that you DO NOT HAVE TO submit your work every time.  I am still able to check and comment on it.  If you do submit, you will be unable to add other information to your document.

I hope you are keeping yourself busy by exercising, reading, listening to music and enjoying some fresh air while maintaining your physical distance from others.  Take care, les amis!  I do miss seeing your smiles!  Your journals are a great way to let me know how you are doing.  I love reading about your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment