Wednesday 23 October 2019

Recipe Presentation - Next Week

Today, your child went home with the date he/she will be presenting their recipe in front of the class.  Before choosing their date, I asked your child to think about their other commitments and pick a date that best works for them.  Let me know if the date they chose is not possible.

Most students went home today with the rough draft of their recipe that was edited and then corrected by me.  Their next task is to complete their good copy at home.  Once the good copy is done, they can keep it at home and use it to prepare for their presentation.  The rough draft and the checklist must be returned to school.  I will keep it and use it for their evaluation of their procedural text.

I am looking forward to listening to them express themselves in French during Halloween week.  It will be spooktacular!